Getting it right for you and your baby Workshop
- Attachment and bonding
- Why it is important to develop a good relationship with your baby
- What can I do to help build this important relationship
- Learning more about your baby
- Soothing a crying baby
- Containment-things to try
- Playing and talking with your baby
- Baby time out signals
- Feeding your baby
We recommend you attend this sessions after 32 weeks in your pregnancy.
The session is available to families who live within Wigan Borough or are delivering at Wigan (RAEI) hospital.
Your information will be shared with local Start Well Family Centre’s and Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust Maternity & Health Visiting Services.
Platt Bridge Startwell Family Centre
Rivington Avenue, Platt Bridge, Wigan, WN2 5NG
Westfield Startwell Family Centre
Montrose Avenue, Wigan, WN5 9XN
Atherton Startwell Family Centre
Formby Avenue, Atherton, M46 0HX
Hope Children's Centre
(Library Building) Highfield Grange Ave, Marus Bridge, Wigan, WN3 6SP
Westleigh Startwell Family Centre